- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
CNCA Certificate for Angola
We are the fastest organization to provide CNCA for Angola, Luanda, Lobito or any other port. The CNCA requirement was implemented by Angola Customs officials in 1994, obliging all Exporters / Freight Forwarders to obtain this certificate for each shipment before they touch Angola ports.
What is Angola CNCA?
CNCA certificate (Conselho Nacional de Carregadores) is a Loading Certificate (LC) which is a compulsory document for all commercial shipments to Angola since 28/01/1994 (Decree nr. 19/94) .
Angola CNCA Processing Procedures
1. Providing the application form (CNCA Application Form), Bill of lading (or Draft B / L copy) , Commercial Invoice, Freight Invoice, D.U. CERTIFICATE (DOCUMENTO UNICO PROVISORIO).
2. After receipt of the above application documents, the official payment notice will be issued . The CNCA number will be issued once we receive the bank slip and confirm the payment.
3. After receiving the CNCA number, the applicant can provide this number to the shipping company to issue the original bill of lading.
4. Providing the original bill of lading and stamped commercial invoice.
5. The CNCA certificate will be sent to the applicant after it is validated.
CNCA waiver for Angola can be issued with the following documents:
Bill of Lading – a Draft copy can be used for the draft.
Freight Invoice – Necessary if not stated on Commercial Invoice
Documento Unico (Import License)
- Bath Supplies
- Ceramics, Porcelain & Enamel
- Cup & Mug
- Kitchen Implements
- Kitchen Textile
- Oral Care
- Tea Set & Drink Set
- Beauty & Personal Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Makeup Tools
- Nail Beauty Products
- Paper for Household & Sanitation
- Skin Care